Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century. Victoria II is a grand strategy game played during the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country, guiding it through industrialisation,political reforms, military conquest, and colonization. Historical and Dynamic missions guiding your country through the history
* Deep engrossing political simulation, with dozens of different types of governments.
* Detailed economy with over fifty different type of goods and factories.
* Historical game-play on a large map covering the entire world.
* Over 200 different countries can be played, from 1835 to the start of world war 2.
* Advanced Technological system with thousands of inventions to be discovered.
* Possibility to export a save game at the end of the game into HoI3.
* A streamlined interface, which makes the game easily accessible.
* Automation of various tasks, including trade and population promotion.
* Advanced spheres of influences system, where the great powers battle over the control of the world.
* New types of pops, including bureaucrats and artisans.
* Cottage production simulating pre-industrial economies.
* Gunboat Diplomacy, no need for negotiate as a fleet outside a port may be a more persuasive argument.
* Overhaul of education, where clergy educates people of the same religion, and each pops have their own literacy levels.
* More reform categories with more options to select from in each.
* New election system with coalition governments and an upper house/senate.
* Historical and Dynamic missions guiding your country through the history.
* Thousands of historical events and decisions.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7.0
Processor: Intel ? Pentium ? IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500 +
RAM: 2 GB of RAM
HDD: 2 GB of disk space, NVIDIA ? GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon ? X1900 graphics card
Direct X-compatible sound card
DirectX ?: DirectX 9
Mouse, keyboard, speakers
Internet connection required for multiplayer games