Games Keyword:How to install Medieval Lords: build your own city free pc game full version Download Medieval Lords: build your own city free full version pc.Medieval Lords: build your own city is one of good pc games to play. Enjoy guys :)
Do You Like This Game.
Medieval Lords: Build, Defend, Expand challenges aspiring city governors to build and manage thriving cities, protect against invasions from neighboring kingdoms, and expand into new territories � all in the city building genre�s first 3D environment that lets the player zoom right into the action and build anywhere on the map. Medieval Lords brings city builders inside the walls of richly-detailed cities during the Middle Ages. Through the course of ten scenarios, players must manage finances, population, and food resources to evolve towns into thriving kingdoms. Build docks for fishing local waters, harvest fields to grow food and raise livestock, keep citizens healthy and entertained, and recruit soldiers and cavalry for a well-defended city.
- Build! Construct bustling towns from the ground up ? produce and distribute food and water, maintain a strong economy, acquire new technologies to improve the quality of life, and keep the population happy and healthy.
- Defend! Build strong armies to protect towns from over 20 varieties of invading neighbouring kingdoms ? a new element to city building games.
- Expand! Conquer neighbouring lands to expand resources and military strength.
- Exciting single player campaign: Ten-story driven scenarios, additional maps available for download.
- Freedom of construction: Construct buildings anywhere and lay roads wherever you want: Nearly 100 buildings are available in six technological families.
- Full 3D engine. Medieval Lords is the first city builder game to feature a full 3D engine. Manage your city with a god like view then zoom right in to watch your subjects go about their daily lives.
- For the first time in a city builder, design without limits! Build the city exactly the way you want, without the constraints of the traditional orthogonal grid.
Minimal system requirements:
- Windows 2000/Me/XP
- Pentium 1.4 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 64 MB GeForce 2 Graphics Card/Direct X�
- compatible Sound Card Direct X� 9.0b
Release name: Medieval.Lords-DIE
Size: 1 CD, 687 MB, 49?15 MB
File names: die-medl
Reviews, info: IGN, 3DGamers
NFO: N/A yet, nforce is slow
Developer, distributor: Monte Cristo, Digital Jesters
Click Here To Download Medieval Lords: build your own city